DescriptionSt. Luke's United Methodist Church is a large, fast-growing, church with multiple campuses and a significant outreach to the community. Our Child Development Center has expanded into three locations because of the high demand of excellence that we strive for while enriching our children as they grow.
Our mission at St. Luke's is to share God's love and bring hope to the world. We accomplish that by sharing the message of Christ, growing in our faith, and serving the community. We are seeking individuals who have a love for God and a passion for working with children.
We currently have a position available for Pre-K Teacher at our Child Development Center. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking degrees in Early Childhood Development, Elementary Education, etc or for individuals who have a love for children.
- Operating hours are from 6:30am to 6:00pm
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Experience working with Pre-K a must
- Optional Sunday morning hours available from 8:30 – Noon
- Must pass background check and provide 3 professional references
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision benefits plus Pension Plan
- Knowledge of Abeka Curriculum a plus
Job requirements include, but are not limited to the following: lifting children, floor activities, singing, and playing indoors/outdoors.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications