Part Time Assistant Teacher
|Title:||Part Time Assistant Teacher|
DescriptionSt. Luke's United Methodist Church is a large, fast-growing, church with multiple campuses and a significant outreach to the community. Our Child Development Center has expanded into three locations because of the high demand of excellence that we strive for while enriching our children as they grow.
Our mission at St. Luke's is to share God's love and bring hope to the world. We accomplish that by sharing the message of Christ, growing in our faith, and serving the community. We are seeking individuals who have a love for God and a passion for working with children.
We currently have jobs available for Part-Time Assistant Teachers at all three of our Child Development Center locations. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking degrees in Early Childhood Development, Elementary Education, etc or for individuals who have a love for children.
- Hours are M- F from 12:00pm – 6:00pm, but can be flexible (30-35 hours per week)
- Experience preferred, but not required and will train
- Optional Sunday morning hours available from 8:30am – 12:30pm at our Edmond Campus
- Must pass extensive background check and provide 3 professional references
- Pay rate: $8.50 - $9.00/hr
Job requirements include, but are not limited to the following: lifting children, floor activities, singing, and playing indoors/outdoors.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications